Change Capabilities Building Terms and Conditions
Mariner Innovations Inc. (“Mariner Innovations”) Change Capabilities Program (the “Program”) Terms and Conditions. Each registrant/participant in the Program agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All available seats for Mariner Innovations Change Capabilities virtual instructor-led training program are distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All Program training materials are the intellectual property of Mariner Innovations, apart from information that has been accredited to an alternative source, as referenced in the Program.
- Distribution and/or reproduction of Program training materials without written prior permission is strictly prohibited.
- Audio, video or screen capture of the Program training materials is strictly prohibited.
Registrant Cancellation/Refund Policy
- It is expected that registrants will assess the appropriateness of a training event by reviewing the course descriptions and schedules in advance of registration.
- Training course registrants will not be confirmed until registration is complete, and payment is received in full.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing within a notification period of thirty (30) calendar days of registration to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- Cancellations exceeding the notification period are non-refundable.
Postponement or rescheduling requests must be submitted in writing within a notification period of five (5) business days prior to the scheduled course date.
- A postponement or rescheduled date must be selected within six (6) calendar months from the initial registration date, subject to course, and seat availability.
- In order to cancel, postpone or reschedule a confirmed training event an email request in writing must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation by Mariner Innovations
- Mariner Innovations reserves the right to cancel any training event due to insufficient enrollment at least three (3) business days in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Notice will be provided to the registrant with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees. In most instances, a minimum of five (5) attendees per training event is required for a session to be held.
- Mariner Innovations is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training course is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the registrant is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
Attendance and Issuing of Digital Badge Policy
- An individual who is considered a Program registrant is someone who has registered to attend the training but has yet to attend. An individual who is considered a Program participant is someone who has registered and attended the Program.
- To be considered as attended, participants must individually register, attend, actively participate in the session and not be absent from a training event for longer than 60 minutes total per session.
- To meet course completion requirements and to be eligible to be issued a digital badge, participants must be recorded as attended and attain a final assessment of 70%. No partial-session credits will be granted.